Saturday, 3 October 2015

flamey boob rot and the impending doom.

Firstly, lets get one thing straight. I am very honest and quite sweary. This will not be well written or poetic in anyway. It will be me sharing with you, the shit that is now flowing full throttle into my life. If you are searching for pink tutus, hugs and girl power then I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. This blog is really so that a) i don't have to keep updating people on what has happened each day and b) written in the hope that someone will think its worth turning into a book or making me famous so that me and the kids can live out the rest of our days on a farm in Somerset drinking Cider and tearing around our grounds on quad bikes. So there. If you don't like it, fuck off. If you do, welcome, please buy my book.

8 comments:

  1. I'd buy your book in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy your book in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cathy! I hope you're still reading and enjoying it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant , Your one hell of a bloody brave woman. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that swearing could be so beautiful - this is staggeringly brilliant. Thank you for the insight into your painful and difficult journey. In that much abused, but in your case totally worthy, American phrase: you are fucking awesome. Beat the bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just read your blog, beat the bastard. I'm sticking with you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 18+ Canadian horny girls. You can hire me full night.I am ready to sex any sexy boys.https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Ethan-Property-Group-Pty-Ltd-122330830/0a3409b8-ad59-495e-9e2a-671acb856eec

    ReplyDelete


  8. Are you searching any horny girls? then please visit us, we are providing the best girl to your own location, see this: https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Ethan-Property-Group-Pty-Ltd-122330830/0a3409b8-ad59-495e-9e2a-671acb856eec

    ReplyDelete